For Buyers, e-Procurement Delivers Significant Value
Our industry leading & award winning e-Procurement system empowers clients across industries to automate the manual procurement process through our technological expertise and deep process knowledge. The e-Procurement suite includes Tender Management, e-Auction, Vendor Management & Contract Management. It enables transformation in procurement services through a superior and holistic suite of solutions for Corporate, Governments and Public Sector Units.
The solution has been designed to run as a scalable and robust service and can be easily integrated with mail servers, SMS gateways, payment gateways, ERPs and RDBMS based legacy systems. Download our highly recommended guide – 5 Steps to Successful e-Procurement Strategy.
Key Features of e Procurement Software Suite
With our domain expertise and innovative offering organizations stand to benefit the most from our e-procurement solutions. Some of the key features are:
– Highly customizable e-procurement suite to make the maximum impact on your businesses.
– Streamlined process with defined roles enabling efficient use of resources and reduction in maverick spend.
– PKI Enabled, SSL Enabled ERP along with time stamping and audit logs
– RDBMS based systems providing a fail safe cluster environment along with backup data storage & recovery process.
– Roll based dashboard for all users, dynamic web forms, sms and email alerts
– Online demos
Why C1 India’s e-Procurement Management Solutions?
- We are the Industry leader in e-Procurement & have implemented some of the world’s largest e-procurement systems.
- We are the pioneers in providing e-Procurement as SaaS (Software As A Service)
- We take pride in being the first company in the country to roll out a State-wide e-procurement project
- We are ISO 27001: 2013 & ISO 9001: 2008 certified CMMi Level 5 Company with clients across the globe.
What Can Our e-Procurement Solutions do for You?
Our e-Procurement suite has been used by businesses across different sectors such as Hospitality, Government, Energy and Utility. For long, the hospitality sector has been dependent on manual procurement of transporting, commodities and lodging. However, the thrust has shifted to e-procurement now with major players of the industry availing e-procurement services for procuring goods and services. Indian Tourism Development Corporation Ltd. and Trident Hotels are some of the established clients from the hospitality sector which have availed our e-procurement solutions.
The thrust on e-procurement has been increasing across all State Governments of the country and its a matter of great privilege for us to have offered our established e-procurement solutions to the Government of Andhra Pradesh, Government of Gujarat, and Government of Madhya Pradesh. Our extensive e-procurement solution for the Government of Andhra Pradesh made us the first company to roll out a state wide e-Procurement Project which went on to receive several awards and accolades including the prestigious Golden Icon Award. Using this e-procurement solution, transactions worth Rs.1,982 crores were made in 2003-04 with savings to the tune of Rs. 255 crores due to tender discounts.
The who’s who of the Energy and Utility sector have benefited from our e-procurement solutions and the list includes some of the most remarkable clients such as Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL), Petronet LNG Limited, Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Experience our services today and join the bandwagon of Fortune 500 companies & leading Public Sector Units. For any queries, send your mail to email@example.com. We would love to get back to you!